Position: Sales Representative
The East Nashvillian is a media company with a well-established reputation through our print and online platforms. Our bimonthly publication has a print circulation of 15k copies/issue strategically distributed throughout the Metro Nashville area. We also have a strong online presence through both theeastnashvillian.com as well as our social media platforms.
In order to accommodate an ever-growing pool of potential clients, we are seeking experienced Account Executives. Our platforms offer potential candidates a high earnings potential in a rapidly growing market.
Candidates must be highly motivated self-starters with a background in media sales/consulting. A marketing background is a plus. Cross-platform communication skills are critical. The ability to develop client-focused relationships is a must.
- Handling all aspects of media sales from lead generation to close
- Sponsorship lead generation and sales
- Thorough knowledge of our product and vision
- Developing cross-platform and cross-promotional media packages tailored to specific clients
- Attentive use of the organization’s CRM
- Effectively integrating with ad-traffic workflow
- Attendance of bi-weekly strategy meetings
- Timely conflict resolution
- Providing statistical data to clients
- Strict adherence to our company’s ethics policies where the separation of editorial and publishing is concerned and an understanding thereof
- Thorough knowledge of our rate structures and the reasoning behind them
- The ability to develop and implement new, actionable sales strategies
- Written language skills, preferably with a working knowledge of AP Style
- A thorough working knowledge of: G-Suite; Office; Dropbox
- Familiarity with CRMs
- An understanding of social media advertising tools
- Minimum two-years experience in media sales and/or marketing
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com.