As we move into a new year, we have our eyes set on continuing to grow and improve The East Nashvillian. Our goal has always been to reflect the neighborhood we love as creatively, broadly and accurately as possible, and to serve as a mouthpiece, advocate and friend to the residents and businesses of East Nashville.
Toward that end, we've put together a readership survey that'll give us a better sense of how we're doing, what you like and what you want from us in the future. We know your time is valuable, so along with some of our wonderful advertisers, we've put together a little bonus fun for survey participants: The East Nashvillian's 12 Days of Christmas giveaway sweepstakes.
Take our anonymous survey, and at the end of it, you'll be prompted to enter the 12 Days sweepstakes for a chance to win one of 12 awesome prizes from some of our favorite local businesses. Prizes include:
- B-Side Salon: hair cut, shine treatment and blowout/style ($85 value)
- Cloud 9 Mobile Grooming: 2 gift cards for dog grooming, valued at $60 each ($120 total value)
- Karen Craven Acupuncture: consultation and acupuncture treatment ($90 value)
- Gym 5: three-month membership ($150 value)
- Gypsy Apple Beauty: express shellac mani, express pedi, microdermabrasion and brow wax ($125 value)
- Kali Yuga Yoga: 10 yoga sessions ($120 value)
- 2 tickets to Reinventing Radio: An Evening with IRA GLASS on Feb. 15 at Ryman Auditorium (tickets valued at $49.50 each)
- Massage East: 90-minute massage ($100 value)
- My Veggie Chef: one week of MVC meals ($80 value)
- Specs Optical: $100 gift certificate
- The Village Pub & Beer Garden: $100 gift certificate
- Wags and Whiskers: $100 gift certificate
We'll start choosing winners at random on Christmas Day, and one winner will be announced every day over the 12 Days of Christmas. Like/check The East Nashvillian Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter to keep up with winner announcements.
Interested in taking part and/or entering the sweepstakes? Start the survey below.
Good luck, and thanks, as always, for being a part of what we do!